Palomitas

What are you currently playing?

Hi, let me start the first topic. What are you currently playing? On which platform, solo or multiplayer.

I am playing Farcry 5 on pc and God of War on ps4. I play mostly solo games, because i find it most relaxing and i dont have much time to play online.

I recently finished Far Cry Primal and Outer Worlds. Both fun games but very short. I finished each game in one weekend.

From time to time i turn on Europa Universalis 4, ussualy after the new patch is released.

Sometimes i play coop games like Divinity, but its difficult to gather the team and meet in exact time.

Since i started working its harder to manage my free time. I dont have fixed working hours and on the weekend i ussualy meet with my friends or family.

How do you have it?

• Like 1

When it comes to gaming I prefer to play MMORPGs, with a decent leveling system an open world and plenty of other players to chat and play with. I also have Smite downloaded and have lots of in game time spent there, It's much like league of legends. But Runescape was always my go to game, although these days it seems to be more full of bots than real people.

So recently I started playing a Runescape Private Server. It's a fan made version of the game of Runescape with the same map, cities, items, and monsters. But the XP rate can be changed to avoid the grindy grind on your way to a level 99. If anyone is interested in checking out this RSPS its https://zenyte.com/

My work schedule is strange as well so it's hard to schedule gaming times with other people and I never know when I'll feel like playing

• Like 2

It's hard for me to get into a game these days, but I would try some out if you have some suggestions. I'm not a fan of single player games so MMO's are definitely more fun for me. I have a PS4 and I really only ever play Black Ops 2 with it. I prefer PC over anything else and I've played RIFT, Runescape, Final Fantasy 14 ARR, World of Warcraft, and some others.

• Like 1